Brad, a civil engineer, and project manager, has spent the past six years focused on high school, college, and professional athletic field design. During this time, he’s gained experience with more than 100 sports projects. As a previous collegiate athlete and sports engineer, Brad brings hands-on experience in:
- Sports facility site planning
- Synthetic turf testing and maintenance
- Land-use analysis
- Construction documentation
- Synthetic turf selection
- Construction administration
- Field reports
He guides his clients through the challenging bidding process and construction administration.
Brad is a regular attendee of many national sports design conferences throughout the year. He serves on various task forces and committees while remaining at the forefront of industry products and trends. These include surface performance and athlete safety. Brad’s collaborative and goal-oriented work ethic make him a crowd favorite to work with on any project.
- What excites you about working on sport facility projects?
My favorite aspect of working on sport facilities is being able to design the project to best suit the athletes that will be using it. Whether that be how an athlete interacts and performs with the playing surface or how the facility is set up to allow for optimal programming across the many sports.
- What is a bucket list sporting event you’d love to attend?
A Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl
- What’s your favorite place you’ve ever visited?
My favorite city I have ever visited is hands down Innsbruck, Austria
- Dream foursome to play a round of golf with?
Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Bill Murray, & myself