Brad, a civil engineer, has spent the past nine years focused on high school, college, and professional athletic field design. During this time, he’s gained experience with more than 100 sports projects. As a previous collegiate athlete, sports engineer, and project manager, Brad brings hands-on experience in:
- Sports facility site planning
- Synthetic turf testing and maintenance
- Synthetic turf design & selection
- Track surface design & selection
- Athletic Surface Specifications
- Construction administration
He guides his clients through the challenging bidding process and construction administration.
Brad is a regular attendee and public speaker at many national sports design conferences throughout the year. He serves on various task forces and committees while remaining at the forefront of industry products and trends. These include surface performance and athlete safety. Brad’s collaborative and goal-oriented work ethic makes him a crowd favorite to work with on any project.
- What excites you about working on sport facility projects?
My favorite aspect of working on sport facilities is being able to design the project to best suit the athletes that will be using it. Whether that be how an athlete interacts and performs with the playing surface or how the facility is set up to allow for optimal programming across the many sports.
- Got any favorite quotes?
“Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.”
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I climbed Half Dome at Yosemite National Park in 2012.
- Dream foursome to play a round of golf with?
Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Bill Murray, & myself.